What’s in Store for VMworld Europe
By Rich Fenton, sales engineering manager, UK and Ireland
Barcelona is well known for its art and architecture. Next week, IT experts will descend upon the city to discuss a different type of architecture at VMWorld Europe – one that is virtualized and software defined. Our heads will be in the clouds, so to speak. Nimble will be busy at booth #P409 and throughout the event, sharing our expertise that comes from working with more than 9,000 customers to ensure fast, reliable access to data.
Here’s a rundown of where to find us:
Hot Off of Tech Field Day
Nimble experts will meet with a handful of industry bloggers for Tech Field Day. We’ll walk them through our latest offerings like Predictive All Flash arrays and InfoSight to show why so many companies are flocking to Nimble. Follow us on Twitter and watch industry blogs throughout the show.
Sessions That Delve Deep
Our customer Gamma Telecom will be featured in a special Q&A session on Oct. 19 and Nimble experts and partners will provide helpful insights on key topics during event sessions.
- High-Speed Heroics: Array-Based Replication and Recovery for VMware Virtual Volumes [STO8694] – Nimble product experts and Rawlinson Rivera, Office of the CTO, VMware, provide best practices on how to enhance the benefits of VVols implementations leveraging array-based replication capabilities. Tues., Oct. 18 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- How to Use Machine Learning to Increase vSphere Availability [INF9608-SPO] – Nimble experts Dimitris Krekoukias and Dimitri Krishnaswamy deliver a talk on how to use Nimble InfoSight in the vSphere environment to maintain the highest levels of performance and availability in virtualized infrastructures. Tues., Oct. 18, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Customer Q&A: Lessons Learned from Deploying Multi-Site Predictive Flash Cloud Infrastructures with Nimble Storage & Gamma Telecom [INF10861-SPO] – Sam Cooper, IT engineering leader at Gamma Telecom, and Nick Dyer, systems engineer at Nimble, cover the company’s success using Nimble over the past three years. A deep dive into Gamma’s architecture and real-world examples will help attendees understand how to deliver the best experience with non-stop availability. Wed., Oct. 19, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
A Bevy of Booth Activity
Nimble will have all hands on deck at booth #P409 to speak with you and answer any questions. We’ve got a busy booth program ready to go with lots of great information to share.
- Unique Product Demos – Come see a demo about our Predictive All Flash arrays to find out why they’ve already been selected by more than 200 organizations since our launch last February. Our InfoSight demo reveals how to address 54 percent of infrastructure issues that aren’t storage related. We’ve also got many demos planned that cover themes like data protection, virtualization and hybrid cloud.
- Key Partner Presentations – Valued partners Cisco, Panzura, Blue Medora and Commvault will join us to provide key presentations throughout the event.
- The Best Free Giveaways – Attendees love free stuff and we’ve got some great prizes. We’ll be doing drawings for Sony Headphones, a Home Lab for Virtualization and tickets to a Barcelona Champion’s League football match. Don’t miss it!
We look forward to seeing many of you in Europe next week. Until then, adios!
- Rich Fenton