Microsoft TechEd, one of Australia’s biggest IT conferences, starts in just a few weeks on the Gold Coast, and as usual the content and venue are sure to inspire and impress. Like previous years there are numerous tracks and sessions to choose from, especially for those interested in data centers, enterprise storage, virtualization, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
For some it will be a chance to learn new development techniques. For others, it will be a first peek under the covers of new software versions, and to understand the new features available and how to plan to integrate them into the IT environment. From this perspective, here are a few sessions that look quite interesting:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Sizing – Sept 4, 2013 from 6:30 PM (EXL317)
- Building a Fully Automated Cloud with System Center and Hyper-V – Sept 5, 2013 from 3:30 PM (MDC325B)
- SQL Server 2014 – Features Drilldown – Sept 4, 2013 from 8:15 AM (DBI311)
We are thrilled to be a part of this year’s inaugural Gold Coast Microsoft Tech Ed event. Join us at booth #32 to learn how Nimble Storage delivers outstanding performance with its Flash-Optimised Hybrid Storage solutions. Experience the impactful difference of Nimble Storage Solutions for Microsoft Applications at our live demonstrations scheduled during break times across the duration of the conference.
Live Demos from Nimble Storage during Breakouts at Booth #32:
- Nimble Storage Solutions for Microsoft Exchange – Sept 4, 2013 from 11:15 AM and Sept 5 from 3:15 PM
- Nimble Smartstack™ for Windows Server on Hyper V – Sept 4, 2013 from 12:45 PM; Sept 5 from 11:15 AM and Sept 6 from 12:45 PM
- Nimble Storage Solutions for Microsoft SQL – Sept 4 from 3:15 PM, Sept 5 from 12:45 PM and Sept 6 from 11:15 AM
Attend any of our live demos during the breakout times listed above, and pick up a NimbleDisruptors t-shirt!
More prizes? Have your chance to win one of three Gaming Headsets valued over $300 by entering into our prize draw!
Join in the conversation on Twitter by following @NimbleStorageAU or by using the hashtag #nimblestorageau.
Want more chances to win? Share our content, post a photo or promote our live demo times via Twitter – to submit double entries into our prize draw!
- John Whyte