World-Class Support to Ensure Your Success
Nimble Storage offers customer support that helps you get the most from your storage investment. As a Nimble customer, you can expect:
- Support delivered by experienced Technical Support Engineers
- Support teams that are co-located with software and hardware engineers to ensure rapid resolution of customer issues
- Deep visibility into overall storage health, automated actionable reporting and fast, proactive troubleshooting of issues with Nimble Storage InfoSight™
- Built-in Proactive Wellness that constantly monitors and analyzes system parameters for optimal operations
- 24×7 service for customers who require around-the-clock support resources, including the new 4-Hour Onsite Parts Replacement service
- Nimble Storage Pro Installation Services provides rapid planning, installation, and validation of Nimble arrays into your environment
- Dedicated, expert management and support resources for customers who enlist Nimble Storage Concierge Services
- A commitment to deliver the highest level of support and customer satisfaction in the storage industry
- A vibrant online community of Nimble Storage users, partners and product experts worldwide — NimbleConnect
Nimble Storage InfoSight
Online Support Services
The InfoSight Engine
A data collection and analysis engine comprised of powerful analytics, system modeling capabilities, and predictive algorithms
The Nimble Storage InfoSight Portal
A secure online portal which serves as a window into the InfoSight Engine.
Proactive alerts for system health, performance, and protection gaps
Self Help Library
Knowledgebase articles to help configure your environment or resolve a variety of issues.
For general support issues or to request a login ID, please email email@example.com.
For SmartStack support issues or questions, please email Support.SmartStack@nimblestorage.com
Information on the Nimble Storage Warranty and Support Offerings
|Hardware and Software Warranty|
|Nimble Storage systems come with the following warranties. No additional purchase required. Further, we will provide phone support for replacing a defective part.
|Support Offerings||Premium 4-Hour
with Onsite Parts Replacement
|Premium 4-Hour||Next Business Day|
|Helpdesk Support with Aggressive SLA
24 x 7 telephone and email assistance
24 x 7 Engineering Escalation Support
|Online Support Portal Access
Access installation guide, user guide, and other relevant documentation
|Access to Software Update
Access to software updates covering major, minor, and maintenance releases
|Advanced Hardware Replacement
Nimble Storage will ship replacement part(s) in advance of receiving defect part(s). Service Level to receive the part(s)
|Not Available||Within 4 hours3||By the next business day4|
|4-Hour Onsite Parts Replacement
Nimble Storage will replace parts within service level
|Within 4 hours3, 5||Not Available||Not Available|
|On-Site Spares Option
||Available as an add-on||Available as an add-on||Available as an add-on|
1: For hardware warranty claims, defective parts must be received before replacement parts are shipped.
2: Severity/Priority levels are defined as:
P1: Not serving data or severe performance degradation or single controller not operational
P2: Performance degradation or intermittent software faults or network degradation
P3: Issue or defect causing minimal business impact
P4: Request for information; administrative requests
3: Contact Nimble Storage for the latest list. For areas not currently covered, Nimble Storage offers on-site spare parts/kits for purchase.
4: Parts must be identified by 3:00 PM local time. Contact Nimble Storage for the latest list. For areas not currently covered, Nimble Storage offers on-site spare parts/kits for purchase.
5: 4-Hour Onsite Parts Replacement Service time begins when root cause identification is complete. Contact Nimble Storage for details.
Nimble Storage can provide customers with dedicated account management for their storage infrastructure. A Concierge Manager can tailor the entire management and support experience to specific customer needs across the following areas:
- Support and Case Management (Reactive Support)
- Account Management and Education
- Scalability and Performance