World-Class Support to Ensure Your Success
Nimble Storage offers customer support that helps you get the most from your storage investment. As a Nimble customer, you can expect:
- Support delivered by experienced Technical Support Engineers
- Support teams that are co-located with software and hardware engineers to ensure rapid resolution of customer issues
- Deep visibility into overall storage health, automated actionable reporting and fast, proactive troubleshooting of issues with Nimble Storage InfoSight™
- Built-in Proactive Wellness that constantly monitors and analyzes system parameters for optimal operations
- 24×7 service for customers who require around-the-clock support resources, including the new 4-Hour Onsite Parts Replacement service
- A commitment to deliver the highest level of support and customer satisfaction in the storage industry
- A vibrant online community of Nimble Storage users, partners and product experts worldwide — NimbleConnect
Nimble Storage InfoSight
Online Support Services
The InfoSight Engine
A data collection and analysis engine comprised of powerful analytics, system modeling capabilities, and predictive algorithms
The Nimble Storage InfoSight Portal
A secure online portal which serves as a window into the InfoSight Engine.
Proactive alerts for system health, performance, and protection gaps
Self Help Library
Knowledgebase articles to help configure your environment or resolve a variety of issues.
For general support issues or to request a login ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For SmartStack support issues or questions, please email Support.SmartStack@nimblestorage.com
Information on the Nimble Storage Warranty and Support Offerings
|Hardware and Software Warranty|
|Nimble Storage systems come with the following warranties. No additional purchase required. Further, we will provide phone support for replacing a defective part.
|Support Offerings||Premium 4-Hour
with Onsite Parts Replacement
|Premium 4-Hour||Next Business Day|
|Helpdesk Support with Aggressive SLA
24 x 7 telephone and email assistance
24 x 7 Engineering Escalation Support
|Online Support Portal Access
Access installation guide, user guide, and other relevant documentation
|Access to Software Update
Access to software updates covering major, minor, and maintenance releases
|Advanced Hardware Replacement
Nimble Storage will ship replacement part(s) in advance of receiving defect part(s). Service Level to receive the part(s)
|Not Available||Within 4 hours3||By the next business day4|
|4-Hour Onsite Parts Replacement
Nimble Storage will replace parts within service level
|Within 4 hours3, 5||Not Available||Not Available|
|On-Site Spares Option
||Available as an add-on||Available as an add-on||Available as an add-on|
1: For hardware warranty claims, defective parts must be received before replacement parts are shipped.
2: Severity/Priority levels are defined as:
P1: Not serving data or severe performance degradation or single controller not operational
P2: Performance degradation or intermittent software faults or network degradation
P3: Issue or defect causing minimal business impact
P4: Request for information; administrative requests
3: Contact Nimble Storage for the latest list. For areas not currently covered, Nimble Storage offers on-site spare parts/kits for purchase.
4: Parts must be identified by 3:00 PM local time. Contact Nimble Storage for the latest list. For areas not currently covered, Nimble Storage offers on-site spare parts/kits for purchase.
5: 4-Hour Onsite Parts Replacement Service time begins when root cause identification is complete. Contact Nimble Storage for details.