Adaptive Flash Storage for Microsoft Applications
- Increase Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint availability and uptime
- Reduce storage footprint for mailboxes, databases, and files by 30-75%
- Leverage pre-validated solutions to reduce risk and accelerate deployment
The Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash platform is integrated with Microsoft to provide application-consistent performance and management.
Microsoft Exchange 2013
Nimble Storage provides a powerful solution for Microsoft Exchange. Because performance is not tied to the number of disk spindles, Nimble Storage delivers an order of magnitude greater performance than storage systems that do not integrate flash into the underlying architecture.
- Go to the Microsoft Exchange Solution Reviewed Program (ESRP) Website
- Read the 100,000-Mailbox Exchange 2013 Resiliency Storage Report
- Download the Nimble Storage Best Practices Guide for Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft SQL Server
Nimble Storage Protection Manager provides an interface between a Nimble Storage array and the native VSS interfaces of the Windows operating system. This core integration enables instant, application-consistent backups and fast restores.
- Download the Nimble Storage Best Practices Guide for SQL Server
- Watch the On-Demand Webinar: Nimble Storage for Microsoft SQL Server
SmartStack for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 with VMware
SmartStack for SQL Server 2014 addresses the customer challenges of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 support ending on April 12, 2016, and the significant impact to these customers who will need to make large-scale changes to their data centers and to migrate to a new platform or face the risk of operating without Microsoft technical support and security updates.
This solution provides the entire infrastructure that has been pre-validated and end-to-end tested, including Cisco UCS compute, networking, and Nimble storage, using a VMware vSphere 6.0 environment for migrating SQL Server 2005 workloads to a powerful consolidation platform for SQL Server 2014. The architecture was validated to support small, medium, and large representative SQL Server 2014 workloads.
Learn more about SmartStack for SQL Server 2014:
“With Nimble, we’ve slashed our RPOs — we snapshot and replicate every 15 minutes for our file servers, once per day for our print servers, MS Exchange every four hours, and our MS SQL and Oracle databases every hour.“
Tom Uva, CIO, WYNIT
- Nimble Storage 100,000 Exchange 2013 Mailbox ESRP Report
- 5 Steps to More Efficient Storage for Microsoft Windows
- Product Demo: Provision Nimble Storage Volumes with Microsoft SCVMM
SmartStack for SQL Server 2014
Integrated infrastructure solutions from Cisco and Nimble Storage