Nimble Storage Products Overview
Nimble Storage’s Adaptive Flash platform is the first storage solution to eliminate the flash performance and capacity tradeoff. The Adaptive Flash platform is based on Nimble’s CASL™ architecture, and InfoSight™, the company’s data sciences-based approach to the storage lifecycle.
Multiple large scale critical applications
The CS700 is designed for consolidating applications with aggressive performance demands, and delivers approximately 7x the IOPS of the CS215.
Large scale deployments / IO-intensive workloads
The CS500 offers advanced performance for larger-scale VDI, and Oracle or SQL Server databases, and provides the best performance and IOPS per dollar, achieving 5x the performance of the CS215
Midsize IT / Distributed Sites of Larger Organizations
The CS300 offers the best capacity per dollar for Microsoft applications, VDI, or virtual server consolidation, and delivers 1.6x more IOPS than the CS215
Small – Medium IT / Remote Offices
The CS210 and CS215 provide value and performance for Microsoft Exchange and VDI.
Performance and Capacity
- Flexible scaling of storage resources to satisfy the changing demands of business-critical applications
- Five times greater performance and capacity density than legacy storage systems
- Up to a 75% reduction in data footprint, and a 10x reduction in datacenter rack space
- Non-disruptive and independent scaling of performance and capacity, within a single array or a cluster
Integrated Data Protection
- As many as 90 days of hourly snapshots on a single array
- WAN-efficient replication of snapshot data for disaster recovery
- Peak storage health driven by powerful data sciences
- Greater than five nines system uptime
Nimble Storage is Transforming IT (4:51)
How Nimble Flash Storage Works
Learn more about Nimble Storage’s unique architecture.
Find out which Nimble Storage array fits your needs.
IT Storage Features
Explore the features and benefits that Nimble Storage offers.